From all accounts that I have seen in these lists, Crucial, the company that makes most of the RAM that Apple uses, is also an excellent place to shop and get service.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God, proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.

Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OWC is a great company to buy from. I bought a 256MB module from them about 4-years-ago for my Lombard, and when I finally put OS X on it last year and found the RAM to be incompatible, then replaced it no-questions-asked.

Andrew

--- Dante McLean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anybody on the list purchased OWC branded RAM
before?  I am very
tempted to (finally) purchase some RAM.  256MB is
28.95!  I was hoping
to max out the RAM on my machine (2x512), but I'll
settle to take it up
to 512 at that price.

Thanks.
D.