On 11 Mar 2005, at 21:30, G-Books wrote:

An airport Extreme card and iLife are $79 each, so that's less than the
difference. The older one will come with iLife, but possibly the older
version.

But given that this is the Apple store, they may come with the current
version.

I'd say the $799 model is the better deal

Until recently (and I think it's a recurring deal) the Apple Store has been selling refurb 12" G4/1.2 iBooks, with Airport extreme standard, for $849, full 1 year warranty. That's a good deal.

Chris