Hi Gladis, if you have the fax ready in your computer, press "command - P" as for printing, and then in one of the buttons of the dialog, you will find "Fax", press it and you will be directed to the faxing feature in 10.3

Of course for it to work, you will have to have the phone line plugged into the computer.