on 23/03/05 09:36, Dennis B. Swaney at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I sent two messages to this list yesterday, but neither have shown
> up. I received other messages posted to the list, however. Could
> someone tell me if my iBook question made it through? Perhaps it was
> censored because it wasn't a PowerBook question?

Nobody does any censure on the lists. Don't know what happened, though. You
could maybe wait a little bit. I haven't seen any problem with the list.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

flowchart n.: [techspeak] An archaic form of visual control-flow
specification employing arrows and 'speech balloons' of various shapes.
Hackers never use flowcharts, consider them extremely silly, and associate
them with COBOL programmers, card wallopers, and other lower forms of life.
This attitude follows from the observations that flowcharts (at least from a
hacker's point of view) are no easier to read than code, are less precise,
and tend to fall out of sync with the code (so that they either obfuscate it
rather than explaining it, or require extra maintenance effort that doesn't
improve the code). See also PDL, sense 1.