Andrew Kershaw said:

>Will the ATIRagePro.kext hack be of any benefit for me?
Backup after succesful installation with CCC or whatever and do it last.
I had both problems and success, but didn't notice much improvement.
Maybe 2-4%. 512MB RAM will give you a more substantial and reliable boost.

>I've got a 10.3 DVD...  Any ideas on how I can install this on my
>Wallstreet?
Trade it for the CD version? Actually, if the license for the DVD is
yours I think it's legal to obtain CD copies from elsewhere, though this
may be different where you live.

>Can I copy the data portion of the 10.3 DVD to my Wallstreet's HD and
>install from there using XPostFacto?  Has anyone here tried that?
If you make 2 partitions, that may work, but you probably have to live
with those 2 partitions after installation. Personally, I prefer to keep
my User folder on the second partition as reformatting and complete
reinstallations, backups are so much easier to do.

> I won't run the network
>without WEP, so turning off encryption is a non-starter.  Has anyone
>gotten this combination to work?
I'm pretty sure you'll have to choose adapted installation and point out
the driver OR open the package with Pacifist and install it by hand. On
my WSII/PDQ the driver itself wasn't installed under Panther at least
(didn't try Jaguar).