Inageshack.us works for me...
On 05/04/2005, at 06:35, Zoltan Batiz wrote:

On Apr 4, 2005, at 11:41 AM, CR wrote:

I'm interested in suggestions for free web hosts.

Right now I simply want to park images
for posting on bulletin boards and E-bay.

I signed up for Picgoo but changed my password
and can never get back in.
Plus, I'm immediately inundated with junk mail.

IYO a problem indigenous to all free sites,
 or are some more responsible?

Thank you.
Cliff

I just use my server space provided for free from my ISP. I have a complete website I created for my family with 100's of photos, as well as photos for eBay. The great thing about doing this is that you don't have to worry about ads. I use a simple but powerful FTP client, called Fetch. Check with your ISP and find out what they offer with your account. For example, DSL Extreme offers 25 megabytes of server space for each email account, giving 10 email accounts. Earthlink offers 8 email accounts with up to 10 megabytes of server space for each account. Charter has 10 email accounts with up to 10 megs per account, etc. Hope this helps,

Zoltan

THE BLUETOOTH (and WiFi) MASTER

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |