From: Bruce Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: iPhoto/iChat question
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:04:39 -0700
There's also Data Rescue X,
<http://www.prosofteng.com/products/data_rescue_info.php?
PHPSESSID=9b48d09c3d090a69177d181d713ae64a>

Which is $89...
--
Bruce Johnson

You're a champ, Bruce!

It won't be useful this time round because the incident happened a few weeks ago (don't ask why I waited so long before asking...), so I bet no files are left now (I'm running the demo just in case...).

But it's great knowing that there is a data rescue utility for OS X - I had done a bit of googling around and it seemed as if there was no such utility around...

My problem is solved anyway because on the Apple Discussion board it was suggested that I use the in-built screen capture, and indeed it worked! Got my photos back again.

Thanks a lot,

Walter