Laurent,
I had a Pismo battery rebuilt. It was not necessary to recalibrate; mine automatically did it over 5 or 6 recharge cycles; Pismo would just continue to operate long after indicating zero; next charge would show a longer time until it stabilised.

        However the charge LEDs no longer function; small loss.