I had it done in Taipei, cost me 3000 NT which is about US$94.97
Getting over 3.5 hours with screen on full and airport.
But I think it's probably better to buy new (generic) - with warranty etc, longer times etc . Would certainly not be worth sending to Taipei from US & back for rebuilding.
Newertech and macsales have 7200 mAh Pismo batteries for $160, others cheaper.

Good luck,
Stuart.