> On 4/11/05 9:40 PM, "Deaner Lawless" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Try disabling fonts in your account.
>>
> Yep, that's one of the things that has sadly occurred to me. I was hoping to
> avoid it, hoping that someone would shout out "I had that problem!" but
> perhaps not. I know I read about this somewhere but I also DON'T remember
> seeing an answer. As much as I don't want to do it and have avoided it for
> quite a while, Laurent's suggestion is probably the route I'll have to take
> if I can't find anyone with the same problem.
>
> david

Go to versiontracker.com and look for a font utility. See if you can find
one that will let you check for corrupt fonts during the trial period. Try
deleting/deactivating the corrupt fonts.

I vaguely remember there being a problem with a times font that was corrupt
as installed by one application I believe the font was "Times RO".

John

--
Be nice to your kids, for it is they who will choose your nursing home.

For adult education, nothing beats children.

If you have trouble getting your children's attention, just sit down and
look comfortable.