>> Great. Tks. I want to experiment. I have a Wallstreet running 10.2.8.
>> I have a hunch that the Belkin card which works in your Aunt's Lombard
>> might work in a Wallstreet. Also I would appreciate what card version
>> (located on the bottom of the card e.g. VER.1101) and driver were used
>> (Airport vX.XX or other).
>> dklj

Belkin has changed the chip set in the wireless 802.11g card. The newer
card (released about a year ago) does not work with the Airport Software.
You need software from Ralink Technology Inc.

Ralink Technology has drivers for the PC/PCI/USB wireless adaptors that use
their RT2500 Chip Set. Supports OS X.

Some PCI/PCMCIA cards that use Ralink Chipset RT2500 are:

* Asus WL-107g [RAlink Chipset] Cardbus Card
* MSI WIFI 802.11g PCI Ralink chipset MSI [PC54G2]
* MSI WIFI 802.11g PCMCIA Ralink chipset MSI [CB54G2]
* E-Tech Wireless 54Mbps PCI card Model: WGPI02 RT2500 Chipset
* E-Tech Wireless 54 Mbps PCMCIA adapter Model: WGPC02 RT2500 Chipset
* ALFA AWPC036 802.11g PC Card Ralink chipsets
* A-Link WL54H Chipset: RaLink RT2500 (rev 01)

Link to the drivers download page on my Wireless FAQ site.

Also at bottom of page, link to vendors whos 802.11g card works with
Airport Software under OSX.

Ken Vann