Thanks for the info -- I didn't even know Apple bundled FAXstf with OS X, and I've been using OS X since first release... guess you gotta look for these things! Have any problems *receiving* faxes? My problem is my shop has ONE phone line, but I think I can remember how to set the answer on x rings, detect fax tone" -- used it for years in OS 7.x.x. through 9.2.2.

Thanks again!

Bart Brown