Last year, after reading a couple reviews in Mac publications and Lexmark's promo literature, I got Such A Deal from BJ's that I bought a Lexmark 6170 printer/fax/copier/scanner/Bass-O-Matic... only to find when I got the pig home that there were no Mac drivers -- OS X or otherwise -- and both Lexmark tech support and several DLs told me there weren't any such drivers, and most likely never would be. I tried GIMP Print, with no success, the only thing remotely related to the problem I found was this:

LOCAL TALK INTEGRATED NETWORK OPTION FOR 4039 OPT
Price: $250.99
Mfr 1325494
This is an internal network adapter that adds AppleTalk interface capability for Lexmark printers.

Which is LOT of money to have to run a printer in Classic mode.

Anyone else have this problem? Better yet, has anyone found a solution?

Thanks

Bart Brown