-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne av Clark
Martin
Sendt: 18. april 2005 19:12
Til: G-Books
Emne: Re: SV: European Powerbooks _ the last word

At 3:57 PM +0200 4/18/05, Aase Marit Waage wrote:
> Neat how they now use a standard power
>cord with the small standard plug so you can just buy any power cord at
>places like the Radio Shack...

Sorry... I meant to say "Neat how they now use a power supply that uses
the small standard plug, so you can just buy any power cord at places
like the Radio Shack to use with it"... I did not mean to say that they
now use standard non-grounded power cables, because I really do not know
how the plug is now, because now it doesn't have a cord, just the plug,
so if you don't want to, you don't have to have all that cord... I love
that, it is so much neater (as long as you are close to a wall outlet,
if you aren't, you can just replace the plug or what you call it, with a
cheap cord). Small details, but neat nonetheless! :)

Aase :)