Note: The Mac Mini is for folks who already have the appropriate monitor and keyboard. Monitor may require an adaptor. Cost for Mac Mini, new monitor, and new keyboard puts you into the price range of an iMac G5, but you have a lesser system.

I disagree. The parts-that-break on a Mini are discrete, commodity, ones. [i.e monitor]. When they do fail, go to Fry's/etc and buy a replacement.

On an iLamp, or a iPicture; all those parts are internal, & unique -- available only from SteveJ, at Steve's prices...

I'll take the Mini, unless you can articulate a reason to me that I need the G5. And I note the iPicture lacks DVI out and dual-video; that my Windtunnel does have...