At 8:00 AM -0400 4/28/05, Mikael wrote:
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mikael=20Bystr=F6m?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Wallstreet Modem Not Recognized
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:32:45 +0200

Kenneth Vann said:

Anyone experience this type of problem? If so, how did you fix it?

I had this exact problem after the update to 10.3.2. I turned off IPv6 in the network panel and rebooted. Problem gone. With OS 9 I'm not sure how this is related, but there you go.

I think I'm jumping into this thread midstream.
but the modem is not recognized in my Walstreet either (also running 9.1)
Previous questions prompted suggestions that the modem card may have become dislodged.
I have yet to open and check.

Mikael, where it the "network panel" to which you refer?

Cliff