From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Wallstreet saga continues

Gene Osburn said:

>>Can't use two batteries at once,
>>nor battery and expansion drive at the same time.  Anyone else seen this
>>kind of thing in their 'Book?  Is the power board between the bays the
>>likely culprit here?

please redefine "Can't use". What do you mean specifically? What happens
or doesn't happen?

I was referring to the left bay not seeing the battery. If I only have one bay I can only use one battery at a time, with no other expansion bay device or battery.

Actually, I still can't use the one new battery I have, cuz it didn't charge overnight. I've just about decided to get a power board from ebay, unless someone has compelling evidence that I've missed a good possibility as to the source of my charging problem.

Pax,
--
Gene, a.k.a. G-Man
Friends don't let friends do Windows