Airport was already installed on the notebook.

When I inserted the Orinoco CD, the initial time when the dsl was drt, it
loaded with "settings"...but we couldn't test it as the dsl was drt...
so now the dsl is up...and I go to do the airport on thing no go

I insert the  CD again to maybe refresh its memory...and no mac stuff, just
windows drivers setup.exe etc...

I use the numbers in my tcp/ip on the beige ethernet...