To follow up - I ordered a 14" ref'd iBook today for my parents... the
telesales rep mentioned that Tiger would be dropped into the bundle  -
for me to install.  I mentioned that it conflicted with what I was
told yesterday, and he mentioned that they only tell us what they are
told... and that it very well had changed from yesterday morn to this
morning...

so we'll see what arrives in the box!