On 02/05/05 10:58, "Matthew Faulds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> RAM will make the biggest difference in my experience. Also, if Panther
> works well for you you may avoid some headaches waiting for a bit - it may
> not make your system any better and upgrading can cause time consuming
> issues when it doesn't go smoothly.
>
> Having said that, Tiger is on its way to me now..

I agree with this. I have been using Tiger for a few weeks now and I have
some issues with a couple of things.

Plus, if you depend on Cisco VPN, you're out of luck right now because the
latest version of the Cisco VPN client is not compatible with Tiger yet.
They said they would have a new, compatible version in May but there is no
telling when...

-Laurent.