At 11:20 PM -0400 5/4/05, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
on 04/05/05 23:14, Dean at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 I anyone else getting these?
 This is the 4th one I've had since yesterday.
 Does someone have a virus?

Don't know but I did email the original poster to ask him to stop forwarding those to the main list.

What about all the others that have been sending it to the list? After the one from the o.p., I've received them from several other list members as replies to the o.p. but without any text except the quoted message.

If it is a virus, then it means that someone on the list is either using a windoze platform or a Mac OS virus has finally surfaced.
--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is ... oh, never mind."