From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart
Saunders
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 6:58 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Buying a Pismo

Keith,
        I know where you are at; I was in this position about a year ago.

        You can buy on eBay reasonably safely - I did it from overseas even.

Learn how to use it. The best feature of eBay is the seller feedback
rating, which sellers are very concerned to keep as high as possible.
You have ninety days after the purchase to leave feedback for the
seller. Most sellers are very happy to please.

        Also you can get an idea of the current prices by doing an advanced
search for completed items; that will let you know if its in your
range.

        There are good Pismos going on eBay regularly. If you are not in a
rush, you will find a near new unit.

        To get some extra life you might also like to upgrade to G4 550 MHz
which costs ~ 300. Happy with my Daystar upgrade, even if the fan is
running more often.

        Good luck.