On May 10, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Harry Corsover wrote:

I'm not sure that I've noticed a change, but I've never gotten more than about 1.5 hours to two hours with Airport running, even if I dim the screen, turn off Bluetooth if I'm not using it, etc.

15" AlBook G4 (1.25GHz)

My guess is that this has to do more with the capacity of the battery than anything. I think the 17" PB batteries have a higher maH rating than the batteries in the 15". I know that the AC adapter on the 17" is a 65W adapter, while the one on my wife's 12" iBook is 45W. OTOH, her 12" iBook gets over 5 hours on a charge with airport running.

Steve