Would any one know why a font,  Texton that came with ATM4.0 Deluxe, would
on the next startup be now invisible.

In Quark, last time I used the document...and next time I get it out...the
page shows grey greeking but when you zoom up on it its invisible...you can
highlight it and "lines" appear but they are invisible.

With all the business with trying to get  the PB to run from a CD with
DiskWarrior on it...

what could have happened on this G3 desktop beige running OS9...
I have Suitcase 9

Kristina
Is this an inappropriate question for this community? If so can anyone
direct me to the next group of techs?