On 13 May 2005, at 23:08, G-Books wrote:

All in all, I like having the all-in-one & I like having it networked
so it can sit in its own little corner somewhere.

Anne

I'm looking for one too. I'd like something with fax receiving capabilities and either with ethernet port of Airport Express compatible. Also Tiger compatible.

I've read very good things about the newest Brother units, especially the 5480cn with ethernet port, around $180-200. But a quick trip to the Brother web site says that receiving faxes is not supported on the Mac OS. Too bad, because this is one of the things I'd like to do.

I am also looking at the HP 5510, which has had pretty good reviews. It's now down in the $120-30 range, so reasonably priced. No ethernet, but we do have an Airport Express, so maybe could use that to connect all our home computers wirelessly. Has anyone used one of these? Any feedback?

And what about Tiger compatibility? Anyone using an MFC with Tiger?

Chris