From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kris Tilford
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:01 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Auto adapter revised

I think the laptop auto adapters are too expensive. It's much cheaper
to buy a small 120v AC inverter than fits your lighter plug that's
larger wattage than your regular wall charger and then use your regular
charger in the car. Sam's Club has 70-watt inverters for $13.24 each.
You can also use other AC devices such as mobile phone chargers or GPS
or iPod, etc.
See: http://tinyurl.com/8onkt