From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry le Mac
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 12:39 AM
To: G-Books
Subject: Tiger on Lombard via TiBook ???

I have understood that non-Firewire Macs are excluded from
Tiger the way non-USB Macs were excluded from Panther.

I have also understood that it is the install process that is
the problem as apparently Tiger runs well on older Macs,
often faster, which sounds very good, so...

Will I get a good result if I fit my Lombard's harddrive in my
wife's TiBook (ooh er...), install Tiger and then refit it in the
Lombard ?

How much does the machine model affect the installed software ?

I recall the days of System 7 with System enablers...   ;o)

Larry