-----Original Message-----
From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Marshall
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:55 AM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Another Opinion wanted

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Tom Peterson wrote:

> 1024x780>thousands. I don't have the "option" in display prefs for
> "millions" at 800x600.

Really?  2MB of vram should give you millions at 800x600.  I use to run my
7300 at 1024 at thousands 99% of the time and when I needed to edit some
pics
I would switch to 800 at millions.  Then I got the 2MB vram upgrade and then
I was 1024 the whole time at millions.

If you hold down the option key and select the color prefs does it give you
the option for millions at 800?

No dice! In x 10.3.9 with patched rage pro drivers the only options are
thousands or 256 at1024x780.