> I recently did a clean install of OS 9.2.2 upgrading from 9.1.
> Since then
> my internal VST zip disk doesn't see a disk in it until I have
> rebooted with disk inserted.

I just checked my Lombard (sleeping since yesterday).
Inserted the VST zip module and put in a disk and it mounted it right away.
The lombard is system 9.04 updated to 9.1 then 9.2.1 then 9.2.2.

The Iomega extension is "iomega driver update Mac OS 9" version number 6.0.6 dated August 18 1999. I had to find the extension in the system folder and get information to get the version number, it wasn't shown in extension manager.

--
Andrew in Ann Arbor