From: "Pacer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Pismo Porcessor Upgrades ... G3 or G4?
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:05:22 -0400

My Fellow PowerBook-philes,

Speaking of processor upgrades:  G4 500/550 Mhz or G3 900 Mhz for my
GF's PowerBook Pismo?

Theoretically the G3 900 from PowerLogix will allow iSight to run, but I
can't find a way to purchase it.  (PowerLogix's site is not allowing me
to buy from them and no one else is listing it.)

FastMac seems to have a good G4 550 upgrade price which includes the
shipping et al, but would it maybe be better to just get the faster G3?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Sincerely,
Pacer the Loon