I use Virtual PC 6.1. It works well enough for me with Office (I sometimes load it to use MS Access). Virtual PC 7 might be a better choice for you. You pretty much have your choice of Windows systems to load on it. I'm running it with Windows 2000 right now, but you can get XP as well, or if you like get a blank Virtual PC and install the Windows OS of your choice yourself.
Brian