If IBM did 'push' Apple out, they're added to a list of other notables
including Cray, SGI, etc.  To think, some of us originally thought
that the reason we (Cray) had been pushed out was because they were
struggling to make yield/clockrate on the PowerPC.  Of course, the
death of Apple's minivectors is a bummer for those of us with a
preference towards vectors.  :)

They're going to have to have much better luck with the Cell/etc. to
make everyone happy.  Should be interesting to watch.

Van