My daughter was forced to purchase on of those $799 PC laptops for her
college by the college and it is a piece of crap compared to my Powerbook.
It requires an extra card for almost everything bringing the $799 price up
with each purchase and it is HIGH MAINTINANCE to say the least, with all of
its virus and spyware issues. Then comes its low reliability compared to my
Powerbook or even my iBook-What a piece of junk!

It is always difficult to tell the uninformed anything and that is what the
PC world is.

Tom

it's hard to tell someone that