On 11-Jun-05, at 5:50 PM, Michelle wrote:

Hi there,

I have only had my iBook G4 14" since May 10th, 2004. I have used it every day but predominantly for email - not a ton of typing by any means.

Already the letter "T" and "S" are starting to wear off (peel off?) of those keys... what the heck? Is this a thing with the iBooks? I have typed a lot more on other keyboards (laptop and otherwise, all Macs) without this happening.

Hi Michelle,

Do you live near an Apple store ? If so, take the iBook in and let them have a look at it.
If not,  contact Applecare and advise them of what is happening.
There is no way that the letters should be wearing off already. Whatever you do, do NOT write on the keys. Your iBook is still under warranty so you should be able to get some resolution from Apple.

Amber