Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:35:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Corrupt NVRAM?
From: Graham Welland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would fully expect that your battery is beyond rejuvenation if it's been used full time as a desktop. In general I recommend to folks to remove the battery from the machine if it's likely to be used in this way as it kills batteries in my experience. A new/spare battery needn't be that expensive or
hard to find.

It would probably be well worth resetting your NVRAM anyway - you've got
nothing to lose so long as you are on power.

Graham