i have bought ram from owc over the years without any problems.
On Jun 15, 2005, at 11:08 PM, Timothy Luoma wrote:

I'd like to max out the RAM on my Powerbook (15" / 1.5GHz).

http://www.crucial.com/store/ListParts.asp?mfr=Apple&model=PowerBook +G4+1%2E5GHz+%2815%2Dinch+Display%29 lists them at $211 per 1GB.

I'd like to buy from Crucial because I've had good luck with them, but wonder if others have had good experience with another vendor that they would recommend. I don't want to go cheap-over-reliable.

I thought we had talked about this recently but couldn't find the messages.

Thanks

TjL