on 6/15/05 11:41 PM, Laurent Daudelin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> But now that I have the new router+modem configuration none of the internet
>> programs are working. Outlook Express doesn't work at all...says domain
>> server is not responding, tho it does on the faithful, but heavy G3 DT.
>>
>> any ideas?
>
> Make sure that your router is configured as the DHCP server.

Yes it is,  and works fine with all the computers in the house both DELL and
my DT G3...there's just something screwy with the Lombard.

Kristina
Who'd like to replace the  CD/DVD Drive so that it RW's CD, is PB-Fixit the
best price?

And I am thinking maybe my Agfa Scanner is drt , and that's why it won't
calibrate and come to rest. It just keeps resetting and resetting ...l
insanely