At 4:34 PM -0400 6/19/05, David Lesher wrote:
 > (Note: I'm asking because I recently received several new VST battery
 and charger sets for these models and I want to post them with proper
 naming convention to the LowEndMac list.)

Lombard and Pismo use the same battery and external battery charger.

The above is referring to an external battery charger, NOT the external power supply.

I know the WallStreet, Lombard and Pizmo all use the same CHARGER; the WallStreet had different sized battery/CD-DVD/floppy. {I know nothink re: the Kanji..}

Those are power supplies, not chargers. They do supply power to the charger IN the laptop. The same power supply is used in the 1400, 3400, Kanga (original G3), WallStreet, Lombard and Pismo and clamshell iBooks.

The battery chargers were (AFAIK) made by third parties but used Apple power supplies.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA