At 12:58 AM +0000 6/20/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Have you tried reseating the CPU ?

 Yes, I've reseated the CPU card and the RAM.

You also need to remember that if you swap parts, the 250 MHz CPU (Wallstreet1) wont work on the new motherboard (Wallstreet2).

Are you sure? All of these PowerBooks were released at the same time, and the only difference would be that the clock speed of the bus is different. If I used the motherboard from the 233 it has a slower bus speed, so there shouldn't be a problem. The processor clock speed would change (it has to be a multiple of the bus speed), so it might run slower, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't run. I understand how clocking up would be a problem, but clocking down shouldn't be.

 - web