On Jun 21, 2005, at 2:00 PM, Sionnach Aisling wrote:

Remeber though, you can't get email access to your
Treo without internet access for your Treo.  Of
course, my wife has to have it all ;-)  And I think
for her to have it all added an additional $50 a month
to our already incredibly high verizon wireless bill.
(Unlimited internet access)  But hey, I've gotta keep
her happy!

Wow. Way over my budget right now (especially after splurging on the Treo 650, case, car charger, etc.). I'm not away from my PowerBook for very long most of the time anyway. Even occasionally using a pay- by-use hotspot would be more economical for me.

I also just found out that PDA Performance's "Contacts 5" is incompatible with the Treo 650, and Palm will have to fix something in their DmDeleteRecord API patch to fix this. I've been using it, but I may stop for now and just use the built-in Contacts application. The crash I attributed to the Nexus Dictionary may have been from Contacts 5 ...

Thanks again for all the help and info.

Regards,

Harry Corsover