I have two Lombard batteries that I'm considering using Battery Reset on.
(A) One battery charges to all five bars but dies within a few moments when
trying to use it.
(B)The other battery shows it's in the bay but doesn't charge at all.

I've read both positive and negative comments regarding success and failure of
Apple Battery Reset. One comment is that it has caused issues with charging
circuitry. I'd rather replace a battery than have a buggy charging system
problem, but am willing to take a chance if evidence sways me in that direction.

My specific question(s) is has anyone been successful with either or both
situation A and B as mentioned above?

My initial thought is that Battery Reset helps with batteries not appearing in
Wallstreet, Lombard and Clamshell models and can help with memory issues but is
not intended to do more than that.

Thanks,

Chuck