Claire,

Having been a Realtor in a former life, I think you may be hitting a brick
wall. I think the IT person is trying to nicely tell you he/she doesn't want
any parts of your Mac, Virtual PC or anything Steve Jobs. Most states and
individual counties can use varying brands of software and they may or may
not work with VPC.

If there is a Windoze network involved the process gets uglier. I just
recently left an institution of higher learner where I was a graphic
designer. The design studio consisted of all macs and when IT had to come
over to do something to resolve server issues all they did was moan and
graon. They HATE Mac users. I have just learned that in the coming FY06 all
Macs will be removed from the campus. They even have a communication arts
program and they won't be serving the students for entry into the "real
world."

You might want to look for one of those Best Buy, Circuit City, Costco or
Sam's Club laptops and make your life easier because you won't need computer
headaches starting out as a Realtor. My hat is off to you as it is one hard
profession.

Good Luck!

kt