I would first try reseating the processor card (if they are the
"G3 Series" machines, AKA Wallstreet.

Ken

Ok, I took all of them apart so I had a pile of parts then I started
swapping stuff out. Now I get it to power on and dong, but then no video,
and the CPU heats up so I assume it's on. I've tried 3 different LCD's and
the external hookup. No power LED tho ... weird. Any ideas? I should show u
guys pics, I have a mobo hooked up to the different parts, and LCD leaning
against another monitor for support. Lol.

If it boot chimes and the HD seems to be working, but you get no video, this most likely means you have a Wallstreet 1 CPU (233/no L2, 250, 292 MHz) on a Wallstreet2 motherboard (Rage Pro LT video chipset).

The WS1 CPUs do not get video out on a WS2 mobo. I am guessing the ROMs on the WS1 CPU dont understand the newer video chipset on the WS2 mobo.

Mad Dog