I've actually had an external monitor hooked up this whole time for that
very reason. It ended up simulcasting on both.

I got it to work! But it won't work with the keyboard. If I hook one of the
three up it won't power on, without the keyboard hooked up it works fine.
This is driving the 14 LCD at 1024x768, haven't checked the VRAM tho.

I'm gonna try different top plastics and see if that fixes it. Got to tear
it down again though.

Mike K

Hmmm....with the keyboard in, can you do a power manager reset (from either keyboard ?).

Mad Dog