on 21/07/05 21:35, J Schooster at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I appreciate anyone's guidance.

What VPN server do you have at work? If Cisco, you need to use the Cisco
client. There are still too many differences of implementation between the
various providers of VPN services so the built-in one in OS X won't work
with a Cisco VPN server.

I have Verizon DSL and my company uses Cisco servers. I have no problem
connecting my 17" to my company's network using the latest Cisco client
software under Tiger, FWIW...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

old fart: n. Tribal elder. A title self-assumed with remarkable frequency by
(esp.) Usenetters who have been programming for more than about 25 years;
often appears in sig blocks attached to Jargon File contributions of great
archeological significance. This is a term of insult in the second or third
person but one of pride in first person.