From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zoltan Batiz
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:34 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: fn key to switch displays?

On Jul 21, 2005, at 7:44 AM, Mike wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Are you using a Pismo?  If so, you can simply plug in a USB mouse and
> USB keyboard, and with the external monitor connected, boot the Pismo
> using the USB devices with it closed.  Hope this helps,
>

> Zoltan
> THE BLUETOOTH (and WiFi) MASTER
>

> No, it's a Wallstreet 1. Thanks
>
> Mike K

Well Mike, you can always get a new LCD top half on eBay for pennies on
the dollar.  I recently saw one for Wallstreet up for auction that sold
for $86.00.  Just another idea.  Also, have you checked the inverter?
The inverter is a slim board that fits below your LCD and usually sell
on eBay for around $12.00 to $35.00.  Some people have said that the
inverter was all that was wrong with the LCD.