On Jul 25, 2005, at 8:30 AM, victoria duggan wrote:

Hi All Quick Question

I have a pismo that is set up with air port card running 10.4.2 and one that has the intel pro wireless card running system 9.2.2 what i want to do is make both of them see the network printers i use via wireless.

The pismo with 10.4.2 is fine no problems but the one running 9.2.2 has to print to a file on the other pismo's desktop then i have to print from there. I know that changing the wireless card and putting both pismos on 10.4.2 is the option but i have had to pay for the drivers for the acrd via ioxperts when i was useing 9 and money is an issue so i can not really afford to pay any more. is there a way that i can make the 9 pismo see my printers cross platform,

TIA VICKI
--
Turn off Printer Sharing on the 10.4.2 Pismo, launch Classic (9), turn on printer sharing in classic. Set up printer on the OS 9 machine. You should now be able to print from the OS 9 machine.

You can share printers in  9 or X but not  between 9 and X.

John

--
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?