On Aug 2, 2005, at 9:09 PM, Dylan McDermond wrote:

On Aug 2, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Harry Corsover wrote:

It depends on the vintage. Only the PowerBooks sold in the last year or less have this. My 15" AlBook G4 (bought 12/30/03) does not have trackpad scrolling built in.

On many of the 'books you can use iScroll2 to get two finger scrolling on ones that did not ship with it.

Yes, I read about this in the latest Macworld issue. On their site, they say very clearly that this is beta software and has not been thoroughly tested on Tiger. It sounds like a good idea, but with all that's on my plate, I think I'll wait until it comes out of beta.

Thanks,

Harry Corsover