On Aug 12, 2005, at 3:31 PM, Jim Dynes wrote:

Several months ago I bought an Ipod (20) gig. I was promised several free items through mail in rebate. One of these things was a carrying case. When I received everything I didn't get a carrying case. I just got a rubber sleeve. The promotion said carrying case & the invoice I got said rummer sleeve. I called & complained & they said that was all I was going to get and they weren't going to make good on their promotion.

Several months went by & I never received my rebate that I was promised. I called again & they said that since I complained they wern't going to honor my rebate.

I dealt with Rithy Vu.

I strongly advise you to take your business elsewhere. A company that practices false advertising isn't worth the trouble not to mention getting ripped off.

--
Jim Dynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jim,

You are not the only one. MacMall is not a company anyone should deal with. Just take a look at http://www.fuckmacmall.com and see what one of thousands of customers had done after getting ripped off by the biggest crooks in the business!

Zoltan

THE BLUETOOTH (and WiFi) MASTER