At 9:11 AM -0400 8/14/05, Seth Austen wrote:
On Aug 14, 2005, at 6:48 AM, Brian McEwen wrote:

with the swap list being closed to new members, other LEM lists I'm on have started a "Monday's only" policy where once a week people can post for sales items. It's not getting used much, really, but it is good to have. I'm not sure the swaplist will even come back open, if it hasn't by now.

I believe LEM swaplist is open again.

Yes it is and to prove it, it just got spammed.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA